We are very much open for business, albeit remotely !!
We at Hopson Solicitors have put together plans to ensure social distancing compliance and to reduce the impact of the current outbreak for our valued staff and clients the best that we possibly can.
FOR OUR TEAM
All of our people have the capability, and have been actively encouraged, to work remotely. Accordingly we are operating with very few staff in our office, being those absolutely necessary to support our day to day business. This will have no effect, of course, on how we can support our clients. Remote working has always been available to our teams and you should, we hope, notice little difference. All of our people have mobile telephones and email addresses and these are published on this website.
FOR OUR CLIENTS
We completely understand that at this time, reducing social contact is key and we have a robust system in place to support you with this and make sure you are still able to support any legal needs you may have:
- mobile telephone numbers for all of our teams can be found on our website
- All emails will be answered as normal and these can also be found on our website
- Our main office number – 01242 243820 – can be called if you are unsure who you need to speak to and we will direct your call appropriately
- If you would prefer to work with us via video conference, we can speak to you via Facetime, Skype, Zoom or by other means if required. If there are numbers of people involved, we can organise conference calls.
- We have altered our money laundering/identification procedure which ordinarily requires clients to produce personal identification face to face. You are now able to send through emailed ID, followed up by a video call to validate This should avoid the need for face to face meetings.
The team here is doing whatever it takes to ensure that you get the service and advice you have come to expect from us, even in these incredibly challenging times. Social distancing is key to us all, lets stick to the rules together !!
Please do not hesitate to contact one of us, or indeed, any member of the team if required.
Please stay safe and look after those more vulnerable than you.
All the very best.