Our main services include:
- Company/partnership disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Commercial property disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Insolvency Advice
- Faulty goods and services claims
- Building, construction and engineering disputes
– Highly effective and streamlined service with claims issued online
– You pay only fixed fees in most cases giving you value for money
– We can recover court fees and our costs from the debtor in standard cases
– Effective enforcement using High Court Enforcement Officers for judgments over £600.
– Clients include major national plcs as well as regional and local companies
– The local expert in this field of work
– Member of the Chartered Institute of Credit Management
As well as assisting with your debt recovery problems we can also help you to prevent them by preparing/reviewing your standard terms of business and advising and assisting with your credit control procedures.
Please email Tim Wheeler for our Debt Recovery brochure – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent and Property Recovery
– Possession of residential premises
– Court action to recover rent due/enforcement of judgment
– Forfeiture/rent arrears recovery for commercial premises
– Recovery of management/service charges/mortgage repossession
As well as assisting with your property problems we can also help you to prevent them by preparing leases or tenancy agreements and advising you about the various legal requirements on landlords that may apply to you.
Please email Tim Wheeler for our Rent and Property Recovery brochure – email@example.com
Over 80% of disputes settle at mediation
Mediation is an effective way of resolving disputes without the need of the Court. It involves an independent third party/mediator who helps both sides come to an agreement.
What is Mediation?
Mediation can be quicker, less stressful and cheaper than court proceedings. The independent mediator helps find a solution acceptable to all parties.
Mediation is a flexible process that can be used to settle a whole range of civil and commercial disputes.
Tim Wheeler is an Accredited Mediator. Mediation is a cost effective way of resolving all types of civil and commercial disputes and is often an option to avoid Court when preserving a business relationship is important.
Meet the Team